The philosophy of membership is one of inclusion – local governments, economic development organizations, business organizations, educational and other non-profit organizations within the North Metro and northern Front Range areas interested in supporting transportation issues along the North I-25 Corridor and within the NATA geographic area. Private sector, economic development and non-profit members will be recruited with the assistance of the locally elected members of NATA.
NATA voting members shall elect a Chair and Vice-Chair to officiate the general membership meetings. The Chair and Vice-Chair shall be authorized to speak on behalf of NATA to communicate the positions approved by NATA with respect to various transportation issues. The Chair and Vice-Chair shall be members of the Steering Committee.
- Chair: Herb Atchison, Mayor, City of Westminster
- Vice Chair: Lynn Baca, Councilmember, City of Brighton
- Treasurer: Eric Montoya, Mayor Pro Tem, City of Thornton
- Past Chair: Randy Ahrens, Mayor, City & County of Broomfield
City & County of Broomfield; cities of Brighton, Commerce City, Dacono, Frederick, Erie, Northglenn, Longmont, Thornton, and Westminster; Adams County Economic Development, Inc., and the Metro North Chamber.
Each member shall heave a representative and alternate, at least one of which shall be an elected official' all other organizations may have one representative. The term of a voting member is one year.
- NATA Representatives List
- Strategic Planning Committee (SPC) - The SPC is the subcommittee of NATA tasked with setting the monthly NATA agenda and annual strategic plan. This committee meets the third Friday of each month at 9:30am at 12200 Pecos Street, #100, Westminster, CO 80234. Members of this committee are:
- Randy Ahrens, Mayor, City and County of Broomfield
- Herb Atchison, Mayor, City of Westminster
- Lynn Baca, Councilmember, City of Brighton
- Joyce Downing, Mayor, City of Northglenn
- Eric Montoya, Mayor Pro Tem, City of Thornton
- Erik Hansen, Commissioner, Adams County
Representatives from the following who are invited to all NATA meetings, will be provided full materials and given access to the organization but are not voting members.
- Staff representatives from Congressional District 2, District 4, District 6, and District 7
- Staff representatives from Senator Gardener and Senator Bennet’s office
- State legislators from the NATA region
- Agency partners from CDOT, RTD, DRCOG